Monday, June 29, 2009

Second Trimester! Baby bump :)




I am officially into my second trimester (as of Wednesday, June 24) and I have been feeling a little less sick :) I've been to the doctor twice since my last post and all my tests have been healthy (I have lost a pound since I got pregnant, though - dr. says that is okay and that I will make it up later) :)

The best news - we get to have another ultrasound July 24 and we will know the sex of the baby! Chip and I really don't have a preference, but we both think it might be a girl. My mom had a dream it was a boy, so you never know! I guess it is fifty/fifty - I will just be so glad to stop referring to my baby as "it"!!
Here is a picture of my "bump"! Chip and I stayed in Sunset Beach for our 3rd anniversary and he took this at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment